2020-Present: Senior Technical Artist/Houdini Specialist, CCP Games London Studio
- Procedural landscape pipeline development
- Distribution of assets and generation of buffers based on abstracted inputs.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
2019: Senior Technical Artist, Splash Damage
- Profiling and optimizing for 60fps AAA console title
- Shader and tool development in UE4
2018: Technical Artist, Bossa Studios
- Sole Technical Artist on multiplayer co/op project
- Worked on implementing solutions for rendering and handling graphics for open world game. Implemented GPU-instanced tile-based terrain with quad-tree clipmapping for low VRAM usage and sub-1ms rendertime.
- Toolkit development for Unity/Maya pipeline with automated folder- and file-naming, including tools for best-guess renaming and integration of 3rd party assets.
- Experimental tools using Houdini Engine for expanding toolset in unity for asset placement and creation.
2017: Technical Artist, Sperasoft
- Worked in co-development of a AAA multiplayer FPS with Ubisoft Montreal
- Problem-solving and knowledge sharing between teams and members for working with in-house proprietary engine
- Developing effects and solutions on a tight payload budget, to fit with game disk space requirement for a game this large.
2016: Associate Worldbuilder/Technical Artist, Double Fine
- Worked on Playstation VR title: “Psychonauts: In The Rhombus of Ruin” and preliminary work on “Psychonauts 2”
- Unreal 4 material development and environment art
2014: “Cracks” Live commercial project for Viborg Animation Festival, Compositing and Idea Development
2010: 3D Animator Cadesign Form A/S
- Obtained work experience in animation, modeling and rendering.
- Infomercials, commercials and pr for major industrial companies.
- Learned to work in teams of 2-3 people and collaborate directly with clients.
2007: Graphics Artist Apprentice, Unity Studios
- Learned the game development pipeline,
- Acquired training in programming, shader programming and game optimization for low-level platforms.
- Client and independent work in teams of 2-5.
2012: The Animation Workshop, Bachelor in Computer Arts http://www.animwork.dk/en/
- Specifically attended this to improve skills in art and aesthetics
- Tool-specialist on almost every project
2006: 3D College Grenaa, Multimedia Animator http://www.3dcollegedenmark.dk/
- One of 7 who got apprenticeship, in class of 42
- Completed in 2010 with an average of A
2005: Viborg Media School, 3D graphics/web
Autodesk 3ds max, Maya
xNormal, headus UVLayout, handplane, nDo, dDo, Marmoset.
Well versed in: C#, Python, GLSL, HLSL, , cG
Minor experience in: Maxscript, C++, CUDA, MEL